Update Date: May 2023
Created By: Marizane Brummer
Resellers not wanting clients to receive the OTP mailer are to setup the TMS login as follows:
1. Go to the TMS URL: https://tms.euphoria.co.za/
2. Choose the desired account. (A user needs access to the menu Item in order to complete the below steps)
3. Click on the TMS Users menu item.
4. Click on the Managers sub-menu item.
5. Click on the down arrow next to the Distribution tab on the top of the page and open extensions.
6. Select Extension. All available Extensions will appear.
7. Double-click on the chosen extension. (The extension has to be in the Assigned or My Extensions column.
8. Click on the key icon to open the next pop-up window:
9. Select either Create a TMS account for this extension. Is used for a new user or Assign this extension to an existing TMS account. The client already has a login created and needs this extension added to their view. Once the desired option is chosen, fill in the details of the user.
10. Add the Reseller Email Address under the Login Details section. This is the email address the system will send the OTP.
11. Add the client’s email address under the TMS login Username. This needs to be the client's email address.
Note: If any staff member leaves the company, PLEASE remember to DELETE their TMS login by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.