How do I Block All Cell Phone Numbers from being Called?
Modified on: Thu, 3 Mar, 2022 at 2:50 PM
- Go to the TMS URL: https://tms.euphoria.co.za/
- Choose the correct account
- Click on the Dialing Restrictions menu item.
- Click on the Block List sub-menu item.
- Click on the “Add Block List Item” button.
- In the field available, use the prefix followed by a * to block all numbers in that range.
For example, to block all 082 numbers, you may dial 082*
- Click “Apply” to save.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.