Update Date: May 2023
3. Click on the PBX Manager menu item.
4. Click on the Hunt Lists sub-menu item.
5. Click on the Add Hunt List button top right.
6. Give the Hunt List a name and a description.
7. Click on Add Announcement if no IVRs are set up. (The announcement can be 1 second of silence or a pre-recorded welcome message.)
8. Click on Add Ring Group:
8.1.In Extensions to ring, click the +Add button to select the desired extension for an
incoming call. Select the extension with the drop-down arrow, and click the Add button to add
8.2. Select the number of seconds you would like the call to ring at your selected extension.
Note: Add as many ring groups as the Hunt List requires and ensure the hunt list follows the correct route by moving the ring group up or down to correct the sequence.
8.3.Add a Queue if needed (The queue can be moved up or down to be in the correct
sequence of steps.)
9. Click Apply to save the Hunt List.