How To Add A Hunt List.
Modified on: Thu, 3 Mar, 2022 at 11:44 AM
- Go to the TMS URL: https://tms.euphoria.co.za/
- Choose the correct account
- Click on the PBX Manager menu item.
- Click on the Hunt Lists sub-menu item.
- Click on the “Add Hunt List” button top right.
- Give the Hunt List a name and a description.
- Click on Add Announcement if no IVRs are set up. (The announcement can be 1 second of silence or a pre-recorded welcome message.)
- Click on Add Ring Group:
- In "Extensions to ring", click the "+Add" button to select the correct extension for an incoming call. Select the extension with the drop-down arrow, click the Add button to add the extension.
- Select the number of seconds you would like the call to ring at your selected extension.
- Add as many ring groups as the Hunt List requires and ensure the hunt list follows the correct route by moving the ring group up or down to correct the sequence.
- Click “Apply” to save the Hunt List.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.