How do I change my default caller ID?
Modified on: Thu, 3 Mar, 2022 at 11:02 AM
- Go to the TMS URL: https://tms.euphoria.co.za/
- Choose the correct account
- Click on the PBX Manager menu item.
- Click on the PBX Settings sub-menu item.
- In the very first dropdown box, select the number you would like as your Default External Caller ID.
- Uncheck the box that says Allow Personal Caller ID.
- Now click the Apply button. This change will take effect immediately.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.