- Add the Team's username and password to log in.
- Click on the Phone Icon to open it.
- To dial out, enter a number and click on the call button, or press Enter on your keyboard to initiate the call.
- Use the following controls within the call.
- The use of the dial pad for IVR options.
- Adding the caller to a conference, as well as muting participants in the conference.
- The ability to check the device settings.
- Placing the caller on Hold.
- Transferring a call, Attended or unattended transfer. (With an unattended transfer, you have the ability to enable a callback if the recipient does not answer.
- Checking the call health.
- Adding subtitles to a call.
- Placing the call on mute.
- View the call in the call history or redial the contact from the history.
- Create a callback, add a contact to speed dial or blocking the contact from the history list.
- Create a contact list from the history list from the contacts tab.
- View voicemails created under the voicemail tab.
- Update personal statuses to show availability for calls.
Euphoria Integrations - Euphoria Softphone in Microsoft Teams Print
Modified on: Thu, 24 Mar, 2022 at 3:20 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.