- Enable it on the extension in the matrix. (Please ask Euphoria Support to do this)
- Log into the Yealink account by inserting the IP address in a web browser.
Note: To log into the device, the user will need the IP address (refer to the devices configuration manual)
- Click on Account settings and change the Transport to TLS, and the Server port to 5061
- Double-check in Settings under SIP (if the phone supports it) that the TLS SIP Port is 5061
- In Account settings under the Advanced tab, Set RTP Encryption (SRTP) to Compulsory.
- Click on Security settings and Disable "Only Accept Trusted Certificates"
Note: There will be a padlock on the phone's display when making a call out.
How to enable RTP encryption on Yealink. Print
Modified on: Thu, 3 Mar, 2022 at 4:01 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.