- Log into the Yealink account by inserting the IP address in a web browser.
Note: To log into the device, the user will need the IP address (refer to the devices configuration manual)
- Navigate to the DSSKey tab. Select the Memory key on the left or on the expansion module navigate to the EXT key.
- Change the “Type” to BLF, add the name/ label (if there is an expansion module)
- Set a value to the extension that is being assigned to the BLF key
- Type should be BLF
- Value should have an extension number followed by a tilde sign and the tenant name
- Label can be a display name to identify the extension linked to the key
- Line should be the account number which the extension is registered on
- Extension should have an extension number followed by a tilde sign and the tenant name
Setting up DSSkey’s on reception phones. Print
Modified on: Thu, 3 Mar, 2022 at 3:59 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.