Registering extensions to a Yealink device is done via the Web Interface of the Yealink IP Phone.
- Log into the handset by opening a new tab in your Web Browser and inserting the phone’s IP Address into the Address bar. ( Press the OK button to get the IP address.)
- Go to “Account”, this is where we enter the extension’s details. How to Get Sip Credentials.
- Log into the Yealink account by inserting the IP address in a web browser.
Note: To log into the device, the user will need the IP address. (Refer to the device's configuration manual.)
- Click on the “Account” tab and fill in the information.
- Click on “Apply” - the extension should say registered.
- Enable the correct audio codecs. ( Euphoria uses the G729 Codec.)
- Remove unnecessary Codecs by holding the “Shift” key on the keyboard and select all unwanted Codecs. Click on the arrow facing towards the “Disabled codecs” block. Click “Confirm”.
- Ensure Time & Date settings are correct.Euphoria has its own time servers, ntp1.euphoria.co.za and ntp.euphoria.co.za.
- Insert ntp1.euphoria.co.za.
- If a secondary NTP Server is required, insert NTP.euphoria.co.za.
- Choose the correct time zone (+2 Greece, Israel, Turkey etc. )
- Disable “Daylight Saving Time”.
- Save the changes and click “Confirm.