- Log into Zendesk
- From the dashboard, click on the Phone Icon to open it.
- Add the username and password to log in.
- Choose Auto Register (which will use the external client by default) or Auto Register and WebRTC to use WebRTC for the default engine. Calls can now be made or received.
- To dial out enter a number and click on the call button or press enter on your keyboard to initiate the call. To answer a call, press the answer button
- If the contact has a client profile this can be viewed during the call.
- When a call is made or received the caller has the following controls. Dial Pad Button, Hold Button, Volume Controller, Conference Button. Transfer Button, Speaker Button. Mute Button and the Hang-up button.
- Hold: Whilst on hold the user can end the call, continue to speak to the caller or transfer the caller.
- Conference: Press the call tab and dial an additional recipient. Once the recipient answers the conference button can be used to add all the lines to one call.
- Transfer: Click on the Transfer button and dial the number to transfer to. An unattended (or blind) transfer or an Attended Transfer can be done
- Once a call is complete the information will populate in the recent call list, which can be used as a quick dial option to call clients back.
- Softphone users can also change their phone status. (This will be seen by all internal callers when they call or transfer to your extension.)
- Personal settings can be adjusted. When settings are changed, press “save” to ensure all preferences are captured.
Euphoria Integrations - How to use the Euphoria SoftPhone in Zendesk Print
Modified on: Thu, 24 Mar, 2022 at 3:20 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.