This is for customers who cannot port their number and would like to forward their number to another DID.
The Telkom Account Holder must do the following:
- Send the below letter on your company letterhead to Telkom
To: Telkom Pty (Ltd)
(Insert Account Number)
To Whom It May Concern
I (Insert Director’s name and designation) hereby request that the forward call facility be activated on the following Telkom analogue line (Insert Number).
(Insert Directors Name)
(Insert contact number)
- Once Telkom confirms that the forward call feature is active, do the following:
- Pick up your Telkom handset
- Dial *21*[The Number Euphoria has allocated to you]
- An automated voice will confirm that call forwarding is active.
Note: To cancel call forwarding, dial *21# and listen to the voice prompts.
- Important things to remember:
- The process has to be completed on a Customers Telkom phone
- Number from Telkom needs to point to a Geographical Euphoria number - No 087 numbers
- Ensure Call Diverting/Forwarding is activated on the Telkom account. Call Telkom Business on 10217 to confirm this.