- Ensure the extension has a TMS account. (See how to set up a TMS Login Account.)
- Create an additional registration so that the desk phone and the softphone do not clash. (See how to set up additional registration here.)
- On your Cell Phone, go to the Google Play Store (IOS / Android) and download the Euphoria softphone and TMS.
- Open the Application and Log in to TMS with your account details and password.
- The phone will download the necessary files and prompt for permissions. Allow all permissions so that the application will run smoothly.
How to Set Up the TMS on a Mobile Phone. Print
Modified on: Thu, 3 Mar, 2022 at 3:18 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.