- Ensure the API Adapter is installed - See How to install the API Adapter
- Log in to the TMS.
- Click on the API & Integration menu item.
- Click on the API Manager sub-menu item.
- Click on “Add API Key.”
- Enter a friendly name for your API key and click “Apply” to save the changes.
- Enable the API key on the extension that requires the feature.
- Click on the Downloads & Tools menu item.
- Click on the Browser Plugins submenu.
- Click the download button next to the Euphoria Dialer and the Euphoria Menu.
- Add the extensions/plugins to Chrome
(We recommend using Google Chrome browser as the integration works best on this browser.)
- After clicking add to Chrome, the browser should confirm before downloading the plugin. (The same goes for the Euphoria menu.)
Browser Plugins: How to add Click to Dial. Print
Modified on: Thu, 3 Mar, 2022 at 3:17 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.