- Log in to the TMS.
- Click on the Downloads & Tools menu item.
- Click on the Development Tools sub-menu item.
- Click the download button next to the API Adapter.
- Run the install file and complete the installation.
- Run the API adapter (If there is no shortcut created on your desktop, you can search for it by pressing the Windows button on your keyboard and searching for “API adapter”.)
- Install the adapter service as it’s not running yet due to the fields being empty:
- The service status field now states that the service has been stopped. To start the service, just click on the start button.
Development Tools: See How to install the API Adapter Print
Modified on: Thu, 3 Mar, 2022 at 3:14 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.