Sync Contacts From Microsoft Outlook to the Euphoria Advanced Softphone: (Previously Agent Manager)
Modified on: Thu, 3 Mar, 2022 at 3:04 PM
- Go to the TMS URL: https://tms.euphoria.co.za/
- Choose the correct account
- Open the application.
- If you would like to dial out through your physical desk phone:
- Click on the "View" tab at the top left corner, and select "Hide phone".
- Click on the "Contacts" tab and then on “Contact Settings”.
- On the pop-up screen, tick the box to enable the Microsoft Outlook Sync.
- Click the Test button. If you are satisfied with the results, you can proceed to click OK.
- Close the Address Book Settings. Go back to the Contact tab, click on "Sync Contacts Now."
- Verify the contacts sync - The contacts which the Outlook account has synced will have an Outlook icon next to them.
- Right-click on any synced number and click Dial-number. Select the number to dial, and it will ring on your desk phone.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.