- Change the default audio device. This will need to be done on your Laptop or PC.
- Click on Start > Control Panel > Sound.
- Open Sound and then Control Panel, where you will find a list of sounds devices.
- Change the default device to Speakers This is done by selecting it and clicking the Set
Default button. The green tick will now be on the Speakers.
- Open the Euphoria Soft-phone, go to:
How to get the Euphoria Advanced Softphone to Ring with One Device while using Another Device for the Conversation. Print
Modified on: Thu, 3 Mar, 2022 at 3:02 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.