- Click on the Dialing Restrictions menu item.
- Click on the Country Lists sub-menu item.
- Open the correct list, choose the Zone, and Enable a destination by clicking the checkbox to its left. Click Apply to save the changes.
- Enable international dialling on a per extension level.
- Click on the Extension Manager menu item.
- Click On extensions.
- Choose the extension international dialling should be enabled on.
- Choose the Details tab and scroll down to “Outbound Dialling Restrictions.
- Tick the international destinations box.
Note: The section above refers to hard limits set by Euphoria on your PBX and can only be changed by a Euphoria technician. The settings should be suitable for most customers, but if you have special requirements and need these changes, please let us know.