- Click on the Extension Manager menu item.
- Click on the Extension sub-menu item.
- Select the correct extension.
- Click the button that says "Send Password". A dialogue box will appear with all the required details:
- Add the SIP Credentials How to Get Sip Credentials. (The SIP Username can be found next to the 'Full Name' field, which should be displayed as the following naming scheme 100-TestAcc.)
- Retrieve the PBX server
- Click on the PMX Manager
- Click on the PBX Settings sub-menu item.
- View the SIP Server, which will be displayed next to 'Hostname'.
Where can I Find the Details Needed to Register an Extension? Print
Modified on: Thu, 3 Mar, 2022 at 1:45 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.