- Click on the API & Integration Center menu item.
- Click on the Integration Center sub-menu item.
- Choose the correct Integration group.
- Click on the down arrow next to the “Actions” tab.
- Click on the “Add Webhook” button.
- Fill in the Webhook details.
- Click the “Test and Configure” button, (Often, the result may contain many fields that are not essential to the current objective; by selecting checkboxes at the head of each column, the view presented to the agent can be configured.)
- Click “Save” to save the webhook.
How to Create a Webhook. Print
Modified on: Wed, 23 Mar, 2022 at 11:53 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.