- Log into the Yealink RPS server, https://rps.yealink.com and add the device to be provisioned.
- Log in to the TMS, navigate to the Extension Manager menu Item.
- Click on the Extension sub-menu item.
- Select the correct extension.
- Click on the Details tab at the top. Scroll down to the “Provision Settings”. Fill in the details of the Phone.
- To add in the Phone mac address, look on the back of the device.
- Specify an IP to use static IPs. This must coincide with the same subnet as stipulated in the config file.
- Click ”Apply” to save the changes.
- Plug the phone in, and it will auto-provision.
How to Provision a Device to an Extension Print
Modified on: Thu, 3 Mar, 2022 at 12:18 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.