- Click on the PBX Manager menu item.
- Click on the Hunt Lists sub-menu item.
- Click on the “Add Hunt List” button top right or Edit an existing Hunt List.
- Give the Hunt List a name and a description (If it is a new Hunt List)
- Create a ring group or go to the existing ring group.
- Click on “Add” on the "Extensions to ring", select the extension and click add. This will add the extension directly next to the first one.
- Repeat step 6 to add more extensions. Once all your extensions are added, click on "Apply”.
How To Make Multiple Extensions Ring At The Same Time. Print
Modified on: Thu, 3 Mar, 2022 at 11:45 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.