- Click on the PBX Manager menu item.
- Click on the Inbound Routes sub-menu item.
- Click on the action group you want to change.
- Click on the edit icon on the action within the action group or add an action to the action group.
- To add an action click on the down arrow next to the "Actions" tab. Click on "Add Actions"
- Move the actions into the correct order to allow the dialer to follow the required route. (This is done with a drag and drop motion)
- Step 8: Click “Apply” to save the changes.
How to adjust/Change an Inbound Route. Print
Modified on: Thu, 3 Mar, 2022 at 11:41 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.