How to Set Up an Inbound Route.
Modified on: Thu, 3 Mar, 2022 at 11:38 AM
- Go to the TMS URL: https://tms.euphoria.co.za/
- Choose the correct account
- Click on the PBX Manager menu item.
- Click on the down arrow next to the "Actions" tab and then on the "Add action" button to create the route.
- Click on “Create New Action Group” - Add the name of the inbound route and a description and apply the changes.
- Click on the “add action” button to create the route.
- Add the Type, Description, Operator, Schedule, Action and Action details to the route.
- Add a DID to the Route.
- Click “Apply” to save the changes.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.