Start a new topic

Outbound call history

I cannot get the Outbound Call History to show any calls but the Incoming Call History does work.

Hi Neil,

Please can you provide us with an example of the XML that you used to get the data so we can investigate this for you. Please remember to not add your Euphoria API Key into the XML example.

Thank you

Hi Divan

I'm not sure I understand your request. I can't see the Outbound Call History when using the Freshphone website, but the Incoming Call History does work.

Hi Divan

Not sure if my previous response got posted. I'm trying to get the data from the website. I can see the calls received under Incoming Call History but there are no calls displayed in the Outbound Call History tab.

I have attached a screenshot showing this.

Regards

Neil

Hi Neil,

I created a ticket so we can quickly get this sorted for you.

I will update this post once it's resolved.

Thank you

Hi Neil,

As discussed on the ticket, this issue has been resolved and will be updated and live in the next 2 weeks.

Thank you

Hi, I can not get my outbound call history! Incoming working fine! Please sorted out! Thanks

Hi Csuzda,

Please can you test again, it should be resolved as the update went live on Friday.

Thank you

I have the same problem.  When I put a date range for outgoing call history it only list one or two  calls and there should be many.

Hi Csuzda and Christo

Sorry we are only getting back to you now. Could you please log a support ticket for the issue and provide an example date range so that we can try and reproduce the issue on our side?

Thank you

Login or Signup to post a comment