Start a new topic
Answered

GetExtension and filtering the results

When I use the GetExtension action name, am I able to filter out the noise and only include SipUsername, Groupname and Caller ID?

I am new to API’s and how they work, so figuring this out as I go along. Currently testing using Fiddler as the API documentation suggested, but will start building a proper API website once I have the workings, so that I can build an internal contact directory for our staff members

Best Answer

Hi Jay,

Unfortunately not, as we use that "GetExtension" action name in the TMS to populate the data. 

Once you receive the information on your application, you can then just store whatever xml nodes you need in variables/objects, and just ignore the rest. 

I hope this helps, if not please let me know so we can discuss further and get it sorted out for you.

Thank you

1 Comment

Answer

Hi Jay,

Unfortunately not, as we use that "GetExtension" action name in the TMS to populate the data. 

Once you receive the information on your application, you can then just store whatever xml nodes you need in variables/objects, and just ignore the rest. 

I hope this helps, if not please let me know so we can discuss further and get it sorted out for you.

Thank you

Login or Signup to post a comment