Start a new topic
Answered

Server Error in '/' Application.

Hi

I am Implementing the call back feature and getting error "

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine."

We are using the below XML string:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<XML>
<Tenant>
    <Name>XXXXX</Name>
    <Auth>XXXXXXXXX</Auth>
</Tenant>
<ActionName>Originate</ActionName>
<extension>107-Multisure</extension>
<dialNumber>Phone Number</dialNumber>
</XML> 

Kindly assist to get it fixed

Thanks,
Sarika

Best Answer

Hi Sarika,

Unfortunately not. Originate is on an extension level, so you won't be able to have a hunting facility for this.

We do have a call back feature on the TMS which can be linked to any hunt list on the TMS. For further information regarding that, please do contact our support team on 010 593 4500

Thank you

Good day Sarika

I hope you are well.

I have tested the call and it does seem that there is a fault with your API key. You will see a new API Key under your API Manager. Please try that key and see it that works for you.

Best regards

Bailey

Hi Bailey,

I have checked the API Key in API Manager and it is the same as in our code.

Please confirm if we are supposed to use the value of Friendly Name field in Name Tag ?

It would be helpful if you could check the log file of your server and can share the error details when we tried to call the API from our server.

Kindly share the XML string used by you along with the code so that I can compare and fix it.

Thanks,

Sarika

Hi Sarika.

No you would use your actual Tenant Name in the <Name> tag. Not the friendly API key name.

Best Regards

Bailey

Hi Bailey,

Can you check the server log and let us know what error it is showing for our web service call as at our end it is giving the same error.

Thanks,
Sarika

Hi Bailey,

API Seems working at end,  can we add hunting facility to the call back feature?

Thanks,

Sarika

Hi Bailey,

Thank you for the guidance, need to know if we can add a hunting facility to the call back feature?

Thanks,

Sarika

Answer

Hi Sarika,

Unfortunately not. Originate is on an extension level, so you won't be able to have a hunting facility for this.

We do have a call back feature on the TMS which can be linked to any hunt list on the TMS. For further information regarding that, please do contact our support team on 010 593 4500

Thank you

Login or Signup to post a comment