Start a new topic

API realtime calls integration

Hi,

I'm trying to integrate with Euporia API.

What I need to do is

1. make a call

2. get a unique reference

3. hangup that call.

I have a few questions regarding that:

1. I managed to make a call with the "Originate" action, but I would expect to receive a response with a unique reference of the call, but all I get is a message like this - <XML><Response>Originate 102-FalconForex to 972548490975</Response></XML>
    So how can I get a unique reference ?
  2. How do I hang up a call using the API ? I saw the "HangUpChannel" action in the documentation, is that for hanging up a specific call ? What is a "channel" ?
  3. Can "DID" numbers be used for originating calls?

Thank you!

Morning Micki,

Thank you for your forum post, Please see responses to your queries below,

1. The reason the uniqueid isn't returned is because it is only written once the call completes.

2. To get the ChannelId of an ongoing call the "GetCurrentCalls" API would be the best to use, The ChannelId can then be passed to the "HangupChannel" API call to hangup the call. A channel is connection between the agent's phone and the caller's phone.

3. No, you will need to specify an extension to make the call, a "DID" number cannot be used for originating calls as a DID is an inbound number, channel is one part of the call, So there is a channel between the User/Agent and the PBX and then there is a channel between the PBX and the callee, when the callee channel is answered the PBX bridges the 2 channels to form a single call.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Thanks!

Another question, could Euphoria send a call to w webhook in our system to let us know that a call was completed and hung up ?

Hi Micki,

This depends, if you are trying to make calls using the originate API call and want webhook integration on hangup then the answer is unfortunately no, unless you are prepared to develop your own phone and handle the integration using SipJS library https://sipjs.com. This way you could make the calls using SipJS rather than the API call, as that library has events that fire on different occasions like "on dial", "on answer", "on hangup" ... etc)

If you are using one of our already developed phones which support webhooks already then it is already available and possible. We have 3 options the Browser Phone, the Agent Manager/Switchboard and the Agent Workspace. Each works a bit different to the other, so if you are using one of these then you could call our support team to run you through, or i could send you a simple how to, just let us know which one.

Thanks and Regards,

Got it

Where can I see all possible calls statuses ?

Thank you

Morning Micki,

Are you looking for the following "Dial Status" ?

http://support.euphoria.co.za/support/solutions/articles/3000065244-dial-status- 

if not, please elaborate a bit more.

Regards,

When I click on the link you posted in the previous post, I get to a page with a message saying "you are not allowed to access this page". (see attached)

What I'm looking for is all possible call statuses in the list of calls that come back as a response to the "GetCallDetailRecords" request.

Hi, 

I'm looking for all possible call statuses that come back in the response to "GetCallDetailRecords" request.

the link you posted above does not work for me, when I click it I get a message saying "You are not allowed to access this page!" 

Hi,

I'm looking for all possible call statuses that come back in the response of "GetCallDetailRecords" request.

The link you posted in the previous post, does not work for me, when I click it I get a message saying "You are not allowed to access this page!" 

Hi,

I'm looking for all possible call statuses that come back in the response of "GetCallDetailRecords" request.

The link you posted in the previous post, does not work for me, when I click it I get a message saying "You are not allowed to access this page!" 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9yad0tuzq5hselx/Screenshot%20from%202019-09-09%2015-52-25.png?dl=0

Hi, 

When trying to access the provided link - I get an error:  "You are not allowed to access this page!"

Can you please list all statuses or provide a working link?

We need the 
Dial Statuses that comes back in the response of GetCallDetailRecords Request

Please assist with the above

many thanks, 

Hi, 

When trying to access the provided link - I get an error:  "You are not allowed to access this page!"

Can you please list all statuses or provide a working link?

We need the Dial Statuses that comes back in the response of GetCallDetailRecords Request

Please assist with the above

many thanks, 

Cant access the link

Getting authorization error 

Please supply valid link

Afternoon, 

Apologies for the delay, I will take a look as to why the page is restricted. In the meantime, please see below

if(Status == "0") termiateCause = "Unknown";

if(Status == "1") termiateCause = "Answered";

if(Status == "2") termiateCause = "Busy";

if(Status == "3") termiateCause = "No Answer";

if(Status == "4") termiateCause = "Canceled";

if(Status == "5") termiateCause = "Invalid (c)";    // CONGESTION

if(Status == "6") termiateCause = "Unavailable";    // CHANUNAVAIL

if(Status == "7") termiateCause = "DND";            // DONTCALL

if(Status == "8") termiateCause = "Huh??";          // TORTURE

if(Status == "9") termiateCause = "Invalid (a)";    // INVALIDARGS

if(Status == "20") termiateCause = "Inactive";

if(Status == "21") termiateCause = "Scrapped";

if(Status == "22") termiateCause = "Suspended";

if(Status == "23") termiateCause = "Expired";

if(Status == "24") termiateCause = "Int. blocked";

if(Status == "25") termiateCause = "Int. blocked";    // INT_TIME_BLOCK

if(Status == "26") termiateCause = "Max sim calls";   // MAX_SIM_CALLS

if(Status == "27") termiateCause = "Max sim calls";   // MAX_SIM_INT_CALLS

if(Status == "28") termiateCause = "Max sim calls";   // MAX_SIM_EXT_CALLS

if(Status == "29") termiateCause = "Restrictions";

if(Status == "30") termiateCause = "No Trunk";    // TRUNK_NOT_FOUND

if(Status == "31") termiateCause = "Calling Credit";

if(Status == "32") termiateCause = "No Rate";    // RATE_NOT_FOUND

if(Status == "33") termiateCause = "Fraud check";   // FRAUD_CHECK_FAILED

Login or Signup to post a comment