Credit Applications and Deposits
Modified on: Mon, 10 Apr, 2017 at 12:08 PM
- Euphoria Postpaid customers receive a default calling credit limit of R 2,000
- The calling credit limit acts as an advance which allows you to make calls up to a specified amount for each billing cycle.
- For an account requiring a monthly calling credit limit over R 2,000 a security deposit will be required based on the results of a credit analysis completed by Euphoria Telecom, deposits payable can range anywhere from between 50% to 100%.
- The deposit is payable on the entire amount e.g. if you wish to increase the limit from R 2000 to R 5000, the deposit is calculated on the amount of R 5,000.
- Call centers are required to pay a 100% deposit or to switch to our prepaid option.
- Companies registered in the same year in which they are requesting a credit increase will need to pay a 100% deposit until we are able to review your credit application, as a credit application can only be successfully completed on companies which have been registered for more than a year.
- The monthly calling credit limit reverts back to R 0.00 on the 14th of each month at midnight, as your calling credit is calculated from the 15th – 14th of each month and outgoing calls made during this period are added to your monthly invoice on the 15th.
- Credit applications can take up to 48 hours. Once the credit application is complete a deposit slip will be provided to you, deposits are payable via EFT, once proof of payment has been received by our accounts department your credit limit will be increase accordingly.
-B- - Deposits are fully refundable should you terminate your services with Euphoria or reduce your calling credit limit.
- Deposits are not held in an interest bearing account.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.