Euphoria Telecom only offers two types of payment options: PREPAID or DEBIT ORDER
Invoices are issued on the 15th of each month, and debit orders are run on the 20th of each month unless the 20th falls on a Sunday or public holiday, thereafter the nearest working day.
Customers are required to:
1. Sign the Euphoria client service agreement.
2. Sign the debit order form.
3. Return the document to Euphoria Telecom via e‐mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax 0879434874, or post PO Box 13326, Observatory, Cape Town 7925
As per Euphoria Telecom's company policy, we require debit order customers to submit the following supporting documents:
1. Certificate to commence business - CM22 or founding statement as proof of directorship
2. Identity document of director listed on company registration and signatory of Euphoria Service Agreement
3. Certificate of change of name of business (if applicable)
4. Bank confirmation of bank accounts details
Postpaid monthly calling credit limit:
As per our customer service agreement (point 14.2) for accounts requiring a monthly credit limit over R 2000, a security deposit will be required based on the credit analysis completed by Euphoria Telecom.