Start a new topic

Visual Real Time Queues

I want to be able to display the real time queues in a more visual way like a graph or something to that effect for a screen in a call center.

How do I go about doing this?

Hi Frank

We are most definitely planning on developing a wallboard solution that will solve your problem.

Unfortunately at this stage Im not able to give you an exact date when that project will be done.

The TMS does however also contain a Realtime Queues page which can also be used.

Regards!

Hi Pieter,

Waiting eagerly for basic solution for receptionist to see who's on call before transferring.

Our porting is happening in a week or so. No pressure!!

PS: Willing to beta test it if you wish.

Thank you

Has there been any update on the wallboard solution as yet?

Morning Darren,

We have since added many new features across our system, as well as applications to assist with returning the data in reports. 

We are also in the process of building a new framework for our dashboards. This would mean that they would be dynamic and that our customers could build dashboards that are customised to them. 

I am sure you could imagine this will take some time, in between many of the other projects we are currently busy with, like voice bundles and scoring to name a few, but it is currently in the pipeline for us to continue development within this financial year.

We will be sure to keep our customers up to date once we are ready to release, 

Login or Signup to post a comment