Start a new topic

How to Download Call Recordings using Particular Phone no using API

I have studied your API documentations but somehow i want that recordings should be download by using Phone number , not by passing unique id 'which is working only by manually' ....

1 person has this question

You can search for the number by passing the <SearchFilter> XML node. This would return only these rows, and then you could step though each, and download them.

I am unable to by pass login panel using your API 

Can you Please let me know that how to bypass login page usnig your Authorization code..ASAP?

u can't by pass login and he should use his authentication key with the api calls and if don't know how to do it you should revisit the documentation thank you

The documentation can be found on the following link: http://support.euphoria.co.za/support/solutions/articles/109399-api-documentation

We need to download call recording using Authentication code using XML. So plz let me provide the proper format to download the call Recordings.like this we are doing:

<?php

$xml_data ='

<XML><Tenant>

<Name>XXXXXX</Name>

<Auth>XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX</Auth>

</Tenant>

<ActionName>DownloadCallRecordingByUniqueId</ActionName>

<DialledNumber>XXXXXXXXXX</DialledNumber>

<uniqueId>XXX-XXXXXXXX.XXXXXX</uniqueId></XML>';

$url = 'https://tms.euphoria.co.za';

$ch = curl_init($url);

echo $ch;

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_MUTE, 1);

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, 0);

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 0);

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, 1);

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS,"xmlRequest=" . $xml_data);

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);

$output = curl_exec($ch);

curl_close($ch);

print_r ($output);

$array_data = json_decode(json_encode(simplexml_load_string($output)), true);

print_r('<pre>');

print_r($array_data);

print_r('</pre>');

?>

You can not construct calls like you want to, the system does not work with a call in that way. Ohe reason being, you cannot search any number of calls with the same dialed number. You must first find the individual id of the call recording and then download the call recording one by one making use of the call recording unique id.

Login or Signup to post a comment